This fresh and tender fruity cake is surprisingly easy and quick to prepare - tasting temptingly good.
Active time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for 2-4 people
- 2 bananas
- 1 kiwi
- 2 mandarins
- 1/2 lime
- 1 apple
- cherry compote
- 10 heaped teaspoon potato flour
- 300 gr curd cheese (lactose-free)
- lactose-free cream
- 2 eggs
- vanilla flavour
- almond flavour (just a bit)
- a shot maple sirup
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 4-6 tea spoon sugar
- powdered sugar to decorate
- Skin and cut the fruit into small pieces. Then mix it to a cream. Add the curd cheese, a shot of cream, sugar, honey, a bit of lime juice and a shot of maple sirup.
- Mix everything in a bowl, add the eggs, the vanilla and almond flavour and at least the potato flour. Then stir shortly and leave for rest for a while.
- Fill an oiled ovenproof dish with 1-2 thumb thick.
- Place in the oven at 200/180 degrees for about 20 minutes (until the edges turn brown).
- To serve: let the cake cool down, then place a slice on a medium-sized dish, add the compote and decorate with powdered sugar. A heavenly delight!