Guacamole is a typical mexican purée made from the pulp of avocado. In Europe it is normally prepared as a bit chunky salad or mixed as a dip. You just need a ripe avocado, some cherry tomatoes, onions and eventually some chili, lime and garlic and you can easily prepare a delicious and healthy snack.
Active time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for 2-4 people
- 1 ripe avocado
- a bundle spring onions or 1 small onion
- a handful cherry tomatoes
- fresh garlic
- olive oil
- salt, pepper & chili
- lime juice
- parsley or coriander
- Skin the avocado. Clean the rest of vegetables and chop everything into small pieces.
- Mix everything in a bowl, add some salt, pepper, chili, oil and a bit of lime juice then stir shortly and leave for rest for a while.
3. You can serve it as a salad or mix it to a creamy dip. Serve and enjoy.